Monday, June 18, 2007

Testing 1...2...3?

DS9: "Mom, dd7 just took dads hammer and put a hole in the door" (how did I not hear this?)

DD7: "He TOLD me to do it!"

Mom: "So because he said so you did it?" (then to ds9) "And why did you tell her to do that?"

DS9 mutters to DD7: "I told you I was going to test you sometime today"

DD7 righteously: "No you didn't!"

Mom (leerily): "What do you mean test her?"

DS9: "Test to see if she would really do something really bad if I told her to... I'm going to test her 2 more times today"

Mom (with finality): "Oh no you are not!"

5 comments:

Emily said...

ROFL!!! That is hysterical! (Off to hide The Dude's tools!) :)

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

Oh. dear. :}

Jules said...

"I'm going to test her 2 more times today"

LOL!!

andie said...

Oh, my. That is funny.

Dy said...

LMAO!!!