Friday, June 1, 2007

I was feeling particularly snarky...

A young woman made a comment while I was walking with the kids in the store.

"Are they all yours?"

"Yup - every one"

"Oh (eye roll) I don't know HOW you do it!"

"Do you have any children?" I ask.

"Oh no, not yet".

"Oh, (eye roll), i don't know HOW you do it!"

Then I kept on walking... My kids are never paying attention enough to catch on so that's good. LOL It really felt good to give it back just once though. :-)

OK so I'd love to post later but to give you a summary... Today was the Great Flood of '07 apparently. We drove in huge lakes to attempt to rescue a car full of college kids (it was safe in our van - not in their Firebird). Then we found out our adorable, loving, beautiful little puppies we got 3 days ago have Parvo. *sigh* So we're self treating with electrolyte replacement force feedings through a syringe and giving them antibiotic shots in case of a secondary infection. Oh and lots and lots of love. Say a prayer for them. My kids love them so much and DH and I already do too. We don't want to have to say goodbye in such a terrible way.

I'll try to post some more later.

2 comments:

Dy said...

ROFLOL! Did you really? OK, you get the Say What You Mean award this week. That's just awesome!!!

Don't float away!
Dy

andie said...

What? YOu didn't trip her, too? :-)



Don't mind me, I've been out among Others far too much lately with softball and baseball. I've just about used up all my Gets Along With Others.