Monday, June 25, 2007

Backfire!

Don't let me get away with not posting our drama this weekend with baby T. But right now I'm delirously tired so I'll stick with a funny kid story again.

Middle Son, "Mr. Mischief" is always getting into the fridge & freezer. He steals bits of daddys birthday cake, ice cream, anything he can get his hands on. It has become worse as of late so I picked up a fridge child lock Sunday night. I put it up, went to bed and DH stayed up so I could sleep in a bit. I was woken by Middle Son whispering to me "Mom, I saw what you got for the refrigerator! It's a good idea. I got the milk for (DD3)because she can't open it".

So apparently he's mighty proud that I bought something to keep his little sister out of the fridge. And he feels even prouder that HE can open it to help her out.

*sigh*

4 comments:

Rebel said...

He's too smart for you! Maybe you need to chain the door shut with a padlock.

andie said...

That is only funny because it didn't happen here.

If it makes you feel better, I bought a fridge lock, put it up and broke it in about, oh...3 minutes. I couldn't figure it out. Now I know who to call!

J-Lynn said...

LOL Rebel, don't think that hasn't gone through my mind!

LOL Andie, I almost broke this one too.

Emily said...

ROFL!! That is too funny!!