Friday, March 9, 2007

Here I am!

A little about me. I'm a mom of many - 5 last time I checked. DH and I started young so we've done quite a bit of growing up with our kids and sometimes I think they're a little more mature than us (but don't tell them that). Honestly I'm still trying to figure out who I am. For a long time I was who I thought everyone wanted me to be. Well, everybody but my husband, I took all the crap and dumped it on him. But he's stuck around and we have gotten through some great highs and some crappy lows. But we're still on this wild ride together - and we're buckled in so neither one of us can bail. Oh and if he did try and bail he'd have to pay so much damn alimony and child support he'd be living in a cardboard box. But I believe him when he says he stays because he loves me. And we love our family. Sometimes we're Leave it To Beaver, sometimes we're Ned Flanders , and sometimes we're a little too much Family Guy for even my taste! But I promise you one thing. We're entertaining. We are trying to do the best we can with the knowledge we have, and lots of prayer. And you know what? It's working out great so far.

Don't run away. Our weirdness isn't contagious, it's hereditary!

3 comments:

Dy said...

SWEET! I can read it. I will probably never actually call you Yochana, but that's okay. I'd love you even if you officially changed it to that. I just wouldn't refer to you in anything but pronouns...

Dy

J-Lynn said...

Hey, my Bond girl name is Sela Moonshine - maybe I should use that instead. ;-)

melissa said...

DAMN that's a scary picture!!! Yochana, you got it goin' on, girl! I am so excited to actually be able to get to your blog!!! YAY! LOVE the look!