Thursday, August 9, 2007

Road rash

So my 3yo (Jedadiah if you remember) is dancing around the living room at this very moment with the mop. She's singing, "My beautiful, beautiful girlfriend".
----------------

So I'm really glad I posted baby T's picture when I had the chance. Would you like to see what he looks like today? Still happy, still sweet, but he looks like a motorcycle stuntman I'm afraid:




My older 2 was helping him out of the van when Miss. Jedadiah decided to "help" by opening the second side door that the baby was leaning against. Yeah, OUCH. He landed face first onto the driveway. Thank God he is fine. The DR told us what to watch for and after his nap he was back to his old vibrant self again.

1 comment:

andie said...

Oh! We had someone open the 2nd door too, but our victim fell on his rump. He wouldn't have been hurt anyway, the Bad acts as a force field or something.

Anyway, poor baby! Do you have your own reserved chairs at the ER? We did, for awhile...