Sunday, April 15, 2007

Entertainment

OK so when one decides to travel across many states with 5 children and a dog one gets close to the brink of insanity on occassion during the trip. So, what did we do to entertain ourselves when we were all DVD'd and sing-a-long'd out? Our 3yo entertained us with her many faces. She had us all in stitches...

The slideshow is not perfect, in fact it sets my OCDness all aflame but it's really really late and my in-laws get up really really early and I want to be up and dressed before they come for breakfast for a change. ;-)

Anyway, so forgive the imperfectness but I thought it would keep y'all off my back about bloggin' for a few days anyway. ;-) Just keep in mind, we've visited 4 states and driven across even more so I should have blogging material for a year! ;-)

Watch our crazy but adorable impromptu entertainment here

3 comments:

Dy said...

ROFL - the music was just the perfect touch. She's so funny, Jess!! I'm glad you're all alive and hanging in there.

Dy

Rebel said...

Those are hilarious!

*sigh*

I SUPPOSE it's makes up for no cute Easter pictures yet.

Unknown said...

Hey, cute Easter pics aren't snarky! LOL I have lots of cute wedding pics since we just sort of skipped Easter this year (we left on Easter)