Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chuck Norris is a household name for us now...

I don't know how or why the Chuck Norris fact craze started butI spent a good hour laughing so hard tears were rolling down my face reading them at Chucknorrisfacts.com. Of course when I did peel my eyes off the screen it made me laugh even harder to see the bewildered looks on my dad and DH's face. And when I tried to say them outloud, sometimes even intelligible, I cried even more while they shook their heads and tried to hold their laughter in. Resistance was futile though and soon enough all of us had tears rolling down our faces at such goodies as:

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly cloudy with a 75% chance of Pain.

There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold, so he turned the sun up.
(I really want this one on a t-shirt lol).

Everybody loves Raymond. Except Chuck Norris. (or this one - rofl!)


Oh and there's much, much more! rofl

6 comments:

Rebel said...

These are hilarious!

Emily said...

We are huge fans of that site too! ROFL!!

melissa said...

yes,yes, we are big fans of the site as well. Austin's friends all call Race "Chuck Norris". It's SO funny!

melissa said...

yes,yes, we are big fans of the site as well. Austin's friends all call Race "Chuck Norris". It's SO funny!

melissa said...

*&%#$@@!!! sorry for the double post.

Thom said...

OMGOSH!!! When I need some cheering up, I slip over to the Chuck Norris site and laugh until the tears run down my face. It's nice to know that I'm not completely insane and that other people find it as incapacitatingly hilarious as I do!! ROFL!!!

I'll be writng a new post soon (which includes a little info on my S.O.---Significant Other---which you so astutely identified in Em's video, LOL!!)