Monday, January 14, 2008

Why I love TiVo...

This may not get me Mother of the Year (go ahead, click on it if you dare), but it gets me 30 minutes of peace and 2 hands which I desperately need in the morning for school. Just for the record, I never thought one of MY children (read that with your nose turned up in the air) would be like this with ANY show, or toy, or blanket, or other pacifying object other than myself. HA! So, unless you have more than 2 children, of have done this already yourself, I don't want to hear it. I could go back to the past and hear myself judge me! lol

I apologize ahead of time for my baby voice, the firewood in front of the TV, the laundry hamper (hey, it's almost empty), and the 1 Christmas item we did put up this year still on top of the TV. Alright, now you may watch, hehe.






And just to show you how much he gets into it:





I'm just glad although he likes that Oobi show, he doesn't like it as much as The Upside Down Show. I can't handle Oobi and it's stupid smacking sounds when it eats. I want to send Oobi to a country that resorts to cutting hands off for stealing. I'd make Oobi steal.

1 comment:

melissa said...

BWAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT!! His little face is so cute all spaced out like that! LOL! Adorable. There's your "Work-out For Europe" time!!